Behavioral Health Clinic
* Offers general psychiatric services that include:
- Adults, children and youth
- Behavioral medicine
- Sleep disorders
- Able to coordinate care with other departments at Strong Memorial Hospital
* Offers mental health evaluations.
* Provides individual, group, family and marriage counseling.
* Offers crisis outpatient services.
* Offers partial hospitalization programs.
Eligibility: Varies according to program.
Application Process: Call specific program for information.
Fees: Sliding scale/Charity Care. Medicaid/Medicare. Third party insurance. Please contact the clinic for more information.
Cayuga, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca and Wayne Counties.
Strong Hospital offers a wide range of hospital services and specialty centers.
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester NY 14620
Hours: 24 hours
Call for information for programs, departments and clinics
Disabled: Wheelchair Accessible
300 Crittenden Boulevard
Rochester NY 14642
24 hour emergency services through Psychiatric Emergency Department