Behavioral Health Clinic
* Offers general psychiatric services that include:
- Adults, children and youth
- Behavioral medicine
- Sleep disorders
- Able to coordinate care with other departments at Strong Memorial Hospital
* Offers mental health evaluations.
* Provides individual, group, family and marriage counseling.
* Offers crisis outpatient services.
* Offers partial hospitalization programs.
Eligibility: Varies according to program.
Application Process: Call specific program for information.
Fees: Sliding scale/Charity Care. Medicaid/Medicare. Third party insurance. Please contact the clinic for more information.
Cayuga, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca and Wayne Counties.
300 Crittenden Boulevard
Rochester NY 14642
24 hour emergency services through Psychiatric Emergency Department