Domestic Violence Program
- Hotlines for victims, concerned family, friends and the general community in domestic violence situations or know someone who is.
- Rape crisis services.
- No maximum number of children that may be brought into the shelter.
- If number exceeds beds available, other arrangements will be made.
- Sanctions may be applicable through DSS.
- Collect calls accepted.
* Offers support groups for battered women.
* Offers Court Advocacy.
- Court accompaniment with on-site advocate at family court.
- Help with securing orders of protection.
- Assist in finding legal representation.
- Teen Program for high school students.
Eligibility: Must reside in Livingston County for all services offered. Victims of domestic violence and their children. Physical, mental, emotional, verbal, sexual, financial abuse. 6 month limit for shelter. Teen Program: High school students.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Hotline: 24 hours Support groups: call for times