Family and Individual Support Services
* Provides support groups and services for young adults and youth.
* Provides social events.
* Provides youth programming and parent support.
* Plans, facilitates and coordinates Rochester Pride.
* Offers workshops and adult education classes.
* Offers a lending library.
* Offers a Cybercenter that provides internet/computer lab and a online resource directory.
* Offers SafeZone Trainings and SafeZone Train-the-Trainer Certification Program.
Eligibility: No age requirement. Support groups varies call for information.
Application Process: Call or visit office.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fees for most programs. Contributions accepted.
Primarily Monroe, Genesee, and Wyoming counties.
100 College Avenue
Rochester NY 14607