* Offers a peer counseling group.
* Offers support for caregivers.
* Provides a information line about strokes.
Contact and locations listed below:
- Rochester Rehab Center 1000 Elmwood Ave Al Sigl Center Door 1
- Cheryl Garlock 585-334-6000 ext. 1394 2nd Wed/mo 9:30-11:00am
- Rochester Regional 2655 Ridgeway Health System (Unity) 1st Floor Conf Rm
- Shana Carter 585-368-6485 3rd Wed/mo 9:30-11:00am
- Westside Stroke Group 3000 Dewey Ave Bethany Church Church Hall
- Katie Brudek 585-624-8191 Sat 1x/mo 10am-12pm
- Aphasia Support Group Nazareth College York Wellness/ Rehab
- Heather Coles 716-341-3059 3rd Thursday/mo 4:30-6pm
- Stroke Self-Help Club Dewey Ave Greece McDonalds
- Barb Sojka 585-720-6028 last Wed/mo 9:30-11:00am
- Rochester Regional Health System (RGH) Wilson Primary Ctr 800 Carter St 1st Floor Conf Rm
- Kelsey Vogler 585-922-5978 1st Tues/mo 9:30 - 11:00am
- Geneva General Hospital 196 North Street Geneva, NY ARU Dining Rm
- Diana Modera Nurse 315-787-4464 2nd Tues/mo 3:00-4:00pm
Eligibility: Stroke victims and their family, friends and caregivers.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: None
Monroe, Livingston and Ontario Counties.
This program is offered at this site: