- Surviving spouses bereavement group.
- Bereaved parents who have lost a child of any age.
- LGBT bereavement support groups.
- Parents who have lost adult children.
- Parent loss bereavement groups for adults who have lost one or both parents.
- Grieving grandparents.
- Bereavement support groups for adult siblings and close friends.
- Caregivers support groups.
- Young Widowers support group.
- Healing After Suicide Loss
- Anyone who lost someone from suicide.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information. Mutual support groups: nominal donation requested.
Monroe, Wayne and Seneca Counties.
Service/Intake: 585-214-1414 (Theo Munson)
Service/Intake: 585-475-8800 (Bereavement Support Group Information)
Service/Intake: 315-332-2563 (Linda Eaton, Wayne and Seneca Counties)
3111 Winton Road S
Rochester NY 14623
Call for information on support groups.