* Offers comprehensive information and referral to community human services.
* Maintains an updated and comprehensive community resource database listing over 6400 agencies and programs (services listed include housing, food, shelter, mental health, substance abuse, employment, education, health related services, criminal justice and legal resources, and other family and community resources).
* Accredited by the American Association of Suicidology and the Alliance of Information & Referral Systems.
* Serves as the hub site for the 2-1-1 Finger Lakes Region, working with two partner sites to provide information & referral services to a 13 county region in the Finger Lakes (Allegany, Cayuga, Chemung, Cortland, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Schuyler, Steuben, Tompkins, Wayne and Yates Counties). 2-1-1/LIFE LINE answers all after-hours, weekend and holiday calls for the region.
* After-hours assistance provided to contracted agencies in the local service region.
* Contracts with outside customers to serve as a contact center providing phone response and live chat services for other human service/hotline initiatives.
* A member of the National Suicide Lifeline Network accepting regional calls made to this national hotline network.
* A core member of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline network's Crisis Chat Services.
Eligibility: Eligible to all.
Application Process: None.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fee for service.
Monroe, Cayuga, Livingston, Ontario, Seneca, and Wayne Counties.
422/500 S Clinton Avenue
Rochester NY 14620
Telephone hotline 24 hours
Live Chat SU-SA 8:00AM-11:00PM
Deborah Turner, B.S., CIRS