Family Services Division - Stability, Education and Employment Services
* Offers assistance with filling out applications for the following:
- Housing, public assistance, social security, unemployment benefits.
- Verbal translations of non-legal documents
* Provides education and employment assistance:
- Resume and job search
- ESOL and High School Equivalency (HSE) classes
- Linkage to the Health Professional Opportunity Grant (HPOG) program
* Does NOT provide financial assistance for rent, utilities or cash.
Application Process: Call office for appointment.
Fees: No fee for service.
Monroe, Livingston, Ontario and Wayne Counties.
Ibero-American Action League is a dual-language human services agency that provides programs and services to individuals of backgrounds with the unique ability to target the Latino community. Bilingual and bicultural staff make it possible to conduct outreach in multiple languages. Focus is on strengthening the entire family unity through work with children, students, parents and individuals.
817 East Main Street
Rochester NY 14605
Hours: M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM Varies by program
777 Clifford Avenue
Rochester NY 14621