- Works with students of all ages, families and educators to strengthen students’ skills and improve educational outcomes.
- Provides workshops, information and resources to children and families navigating general and special education systems
- Offers ways to develop or increase skills, search for jobs, and succeed on the job
- Fiscal Intermediary:
- Supports individuals who have a self-directed budget to pay for the staff and other supports and services needed at home and in the community
- Family Supports:
- Support with transportation
- Connects families with an advocate
- Family Reimbursement Program - Assists families with some of the increased costs or special expenses related to caring for a family member with a developmental disability at home.
- TIES Program - Inclusive recreation for youth and young adults
- Home and Living Supports:
- Offers residential and community habilitation options to meet each individual's needs and level of independence
- Family Reimbursement Program
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call or email to schedule appointment with intake coordinator.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Monroe and other counties in the Finger Lakes and Western NY regions. Varies by program.
1650 South Avenue
Rochester NY 14620