Activities Department Program
* Offers recreational activities, sports, youth development programs, programs for all ages.
- After school programs in Schools 6, 9, 22.
- Arts and crafts, tutoring, special events.
- Fun and Learning programs for youth with special needs.
- Kids Cafe.
- No Child Left Behind, tutoring by certified tutors.
* Provides safety education information.
- First Aid
- life guard certification
- American Red Cross swimming instruction
- Coaching certification
Eligibility: Summer day camp: ages 5-12 years. Pop Warner Football: 7-15 years old. Cheerleading: 5-15 years old. Color Guard: 8-16 years old.
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: Varies by program.
Zip codes 14605 and 14621.
485 N Clinton Avenue
Rochester NY 14605