Center for Environmental Initiatives
- General environmental information.
- Educational programs.
- Undergraduate and graduate student intern projects.
- Workshops on local environmental resources and issues.
- Courses, conferences and seminars on special topics related to legal, scientific, technological and planning aspects of environmental issues.
- Special programs and events for members.
Application Process: Call or visit website.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Membership fees vary.
Monroe, Livingston, Ontario, Seneca, Wyoming, Allegany, and Wayne Counties.
700 W Metro Park
Rochester NY 14623