Early Childhood Therapy Services
provided by Room to Bloom Therapy Services LLC
Room to Bloom Therapy Services LLC at Golisano Autism Center
Rochester NY 14620
* Provides service coordination for Early Intervention families.
* Provides seasoned evaluators that interact with families and their child to determine any delays
and then suggest what types of intervention would best be suited for the family and child if they qualify for the Early Intervention Program or NYS Education Preschool Services
* Offers a 2 hour Sensory Sync UP class during which hands on experiential learning opportunities will be provided in a sensory gym and classroom.
- Varied sensory experiences (tactile, vestibular) will be available throughout the 2 hours to assist in ‘syncing’ the child’s body to his/her environment.
- Based on the individual needs of the children speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy services can be provided during the 2-hour class time.
- Class is instructed by a special education teacher, and with the help of a teacher assistant to a class of no more than 6 children.
Eligibility: Must be a family with a child ages birth to 5 years showing signs of developmental delay, and live in the area served.
Application Process: Call for more information.
Required Documentation: Call for more information.
Fees: If child qualifies for Early Intervention or Preschool services there are no charges.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans and Genesee Counties.
Room to Bloom is a therapy service agency that provides special education, speech therapy, occupational and physical therapy to children with developmental disabilities.