provided by Anthony Jordan Health Center
Anthony Jordan Health Center
Rochester NY 14605
TU, W 8:30AM-6:00PM.
- Primary and preventive care
- Pediatrics and family medicine
- Dental care
- Obstetric/gynecologic care
- Speech and hearing screening
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)/opioid addiction services
- Short term mental health and addiction services
- Optometry - vision and glaucoma testing, prescriptions for eyeglasses, diabetic eye screenings and more.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call to make an appointment.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Medicaid. Sliding scale based on income. Discounts up to 75% available. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe and Ontario counties.
Languages: In-person interpreter services offered in Spanish, Russian, Southeast Asian, Somali, Vietnamese at Brown Square Center. Spanish and language line may be available at other locations.
Anthony Jordan Health Center is a not-for-profit community health center offering primary, preventive, and specialty services.