provided by Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc. - Geneva Office
Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc. - Geneva Office
Geneva NY 14456
- Legal education and information
- Family Law, Child support and visitation information
- Nutritional Outreach and Education Program
- Education Law Advocacy
- SSI Denials
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits Denials
- Fair Housing Enforcement
- Housing assistance to veterans and their families in imminent housing crisis.
- Subsidized housing
- Utility shutoffs
* Assists individuals raising children, who are not their own, with a variety of legal matters that focus on housing stability, income supports, educational enrollment, and assistance in securing necessary Family Court orders to meet the needs of the children through the Kinship Program.
Eligibility: Clients must meet financial, residency and other eligibility guidelines.
Application Process: Call office for appointment for evaluation to determine if eligible for assistance. Broad range of intake options available.
Fees: All services are free.
Coverage Note: Wayne, Ontario, Seneca, Yates and Livingston Counties.
Languages: Use a phone translation service for languages other than English and Spanish., Spanish
Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc. - Geneva Office offers legal assistance to low-income people with civil legal problems.