provided by Finger Lakes Area Counseling and Recovery Agency
Maxwell Hall 820 Community Residence
Clifton Springs NY 14432
Clifton Springs Spa Apartments stop in Clifton Springs.
- 24-hour supervised housing treatment program offers clients individualized education and guidance with activities of daily living, counseling, outpatient treatment and vocational education services.
- Career development through work readiness programs.
- Women and children supportive apartments. Residential locations available are:
- Maxwell Hall - offers 44 units in Ontario County
- Otte Hall - offers 23 units in Wayne County
- Cadence Safe Haven
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information or visit the website.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Schuyler, Wayne and Yates Counties.
FLACRA is a Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) and a Center of Treatment Innovation (COTI) offering behavioral health care and referral services in 6 counties within the rural Finger Lakes region.