provided by Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES
Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES Regional Support Center
Newark NY 14513
Adult education classes: some meet in the evening. Call for more information.
Closed state and national holidays.
- Centers in Flint, Williamson, Newark.
- Special education classes for disabled children.
- Clinical support services.
- Alternative programs for high school.
- Adult literacy.
- Staff and workforce development programs.
- TASC (GED) exam preparation.
- Some literacy programs.
Eligibility: Grades K-12 and adults. Special education: ages 5-21 years. Literacy programs: ages 21 years and older. Varies for adult programs.
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: None except for some adult training programs.
Coverage Note: School districts and residents of Ontario, Seneca, Wayne and Yates Counties.
Wayne/Finger Lakes BOCES Regional Support Center offers vocational, technical education for high school students, individuals with disabilities, and adult students.