Intensive Respite Program
provided by Wayne County Action Program, Inc.
Wayne CAP Regional Services Building
Lyons NY 14489
* Provides respite services for families that have a child at risk for out of home placement due to emotional/behavioral challenges.
- Some crisis extended stay services available.
* Offers support services that include:
- Case management, mediation, advocacy, support service plan, information and referral.
* Offers overnight respite homes.
* Offers temporary out of home placement program.
Eligibility: Youth from 8 to 18 years. Intake must be completed before service is given.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Wayne County.
Wayne County Action Program, Inc. (Wayne CAP) identifies and offers program and services to help people in need.