Advocacy and Case Management Services
provided by Empowering People's Independence
Empowering People's Independence - Endicott
Endicott NY 13760
Other times by appointment.
- Case management
- Residential Homes
- Self-Directed Services, including Fiscal Intermediary and Brokerage services
- Family reimbursement
- Health Homes
- Family support services, including parent support groups
- Structured day and evening programs
- Support groups, counseling
- Community habilitation.
- Day Habilitation
- Camp EAGR - Residential summer camp for children with epilepsy
Eligibility: Varies by program. Call for information.
Application Process: Call, email, or fill out intake on website.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service except in residential programs. Services covered by OPWDD.
Coverage Note: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Oswego, Otsego, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne, and Yates Counties.
Languages: Spanish -
Empowering People’s Independence provides comprehensive services to children and adults with developmental disabilities and neurological and chronic health conditions. EPI also offers the only week-long camp for children and young adults with epilepsy in New York State.