School Based Clinical Services
provided by Hillside
Monroe #1 BOCES
Henrietta NY 14467
- Academic and social skills development
- Community-based instruction and life skills curriculum
- Comprehensive psychiatric care
- Individual, group, and family psychotherapy
- Vocational training and workplace readiness
- Psychological evaluation and consultation
- Crisis intervention
- Case management
- Behavior management
Eligibility: Creekside: Ages 5-21 with intellectual disability and severe mental health challenges. O'Conner: Grades 9-12.
e-START: Grades 9-12 who are average or above-average intelligence but have emotional challenges.
Application Process: Must be referred by the Committee on Special Education in local school district.
Required Documentation: IEP and any psychological or psychiatric evaluations.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Chemung, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, and Wyoming Counties.
Languages: Spanish -
Hillside provides community-based services, education, and residential treatment in partnership with youth and families who have experienced trauma.