provided by Wayne M.O.S.T.
Sodus NY 14551
* Hosts 2-3 meetings 2-3 times a year.
* Shares resources and program schedules.
* Advocates for the needs of children at the local, state, and regional levels.
* Provides a listserve for advocacy and awareness.
* Celebrates successes done for kids by providing press releases.
Application Process: Visit website.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Wayne County.
Wayne M.O.S.T was formed from the 21st CCLC Advisory Group to connect to various resources focusing on Afterschool and Extended Learning and Enrichment Opportunities for kids in Wayne County during “Out of School Time”.