Please check back often, as information changes frequently. For more help navigating community services or crisis intervention, call 2-1-1 or text 898-211 your zip code. We're here twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Programs that provide PPE such as masks, gloves, and other supplies to reduce the risk of transmitting disease.
- Programs that distribute food donations to those in emergency situations or who are home-bound.
Grocery Ordering and Delivery
- Programs that deliver groceries to those who are unable to shop, or who need assistance with the technology to shop online.
- Programs that deliver meals to older adults, people with disabilities and those with difficulties shopping and/or preparing food and cannot travel to a site where a meals are served.
- Programs that provide fresh or frozen meals packed to be picked up and eaten elsewhere for people who meet eligibility.
- Temporary partial income replacement for eligible individuals who become unemployed.