Information, Assistance and Community-Based Services
thru: Ontario County Office for the Aging
- Information, referral and advocacy
- Case management
- Long Term Care Options Counseling to help consumers make informed decisions about care
- Benefits counseling and assistance applying for public benefits such as HEAP, Medicaid, EPIC, Medicaid, Medicare Savings Program, etc.
- Health Insurance Counseling
- Medicare 101 workshops
- Transportation information and referrals
- Legal Assistance
- Caregiver counseling, information and support
- Senior housing guide
• Provides Nutrition Services
- Home delivered meals
- Congregate dining sites, lunch and dinner
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Farmers Market coupon program
- Homemaker/Personal care services
- Housekeeping/chore services
- In-home assessment
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Respite care
- Project Lifesaver
- Matter of Balance and health promotion programs
- Volunteer program
Eligibility: Ontario County residents. Ages 60 years or over or caregiver of someone over age 60 years.
Application Process: Call office for assistance.
Fees: Donations are welcome for meals and all other services. EISEP: sliding fee scale program.
Coverage Note: Ontario County.
Languages: Interpreter Line available for many languages.
This program is offered here:
Canandaigua NY 14424