thru: CP Rochester
- Dental services.
- Pediatric rehabilitative services.
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy for all ages.
- School contract services for pre-schoolers and school aged children.
- Early Intervention services.
- Preschool for children with and without special needs.
- Adult services.
- Life skills/day program services.
- Assistive technology.
- Residential services.
- Transitional apartments.
- Respite services for adults and children in-home.
- Individual and family support services.
- Site- and community-based respite and habilitation services.
- Support services, including family reimbursement and transportation (see Project Access info below).
- Clinic Services.
- Adaptive equipment assessments.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Physical Therapy.
- Speech-Language Therapy.
- Behavioral Health Services.
- Brokerage Services/Self Direction.
- Sports Net Adaptive Sports.
- Project Access.
- Transportation service for people with physical disabilities who lives with their families and are not being transported to respite program.
Eligibility: Must have physical or multiple disabilities for most services. Preschool Special Education: ages 3-5 years. Early Intervention Services: ages birth-3 years. Pediatric Rehabilitative Services: ages birth-21 years. Dental Services: 3 years of age and older. All other programs/services: call for information.
Application Process: Call appropriate program or office.
Required Documentation: Call for more information.
Fees: None for most programs. Respite/SportsNet Services: call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Wayne, Orleans, and Wyoming Counties.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14623
Hours vary according to service. Call for information.