thru: New York State Family Court for County of Monroe
• Offers jurisdiction and hearing of family-related cases that involve:
- Child abuse, neglect, support, paternity, custody and visitation.
- Juvenile delinquency/Persons in Need of Supervision (PINS).
- Domestic Violence Intervention Court.
- Willow Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Program (formerly ABW).
- Temporary restraining orders.
- Custody/Visitation Mediation Program.
- Adoption, foster care approval and review.
- Permanent termination of parental rights.
Eligibility: Juvenile delinquency services: ages 7-16 years. PINS: up to age 18 years.
Application Process: Walk in or visit website www.nycourthelp.gov. Must file a petition to start any proceedings.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Languages: Spanish. Sign language and other language assistance available with advance notice.
This program is offered here:
360 Hall of Justice
Rochester NY 14614