- Refuse and recycling collection
- Commercial refuse
- Street lighting
- Graffiti removal
- Dead animal removal
- Bridge maintenance
- Snow and ice removal
- Street and sidewalk repair
- Leaf collection
- Vacant lot maintenance
- Water billing, quality, emergencies and meter readings
- Public work services
* Reporting of non-emergency crimes.
* Offers the Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors Landlord program.
- Tenants can contact for information about the program. Property landlord has to apply for the city to do the installation of the detectors
Eligibility: Call for information. Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Smoke Alarms program: Landlord of property has to call and income has to be under 22,000 a year.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information
Coverage Note: City of Rochester.
Languages: Other language assistance available.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14614