- Hotlines for victims, concerned family, friends and the general community in domestic violence situations or know someone who is.
- No maximum number of children that may be brought into the shelter; if number exceeds beds available, other arrangements will be made.
- If no beds available, other arrangements can be made.
- Can provide services for male victims of domestic violence and his children.
- Collect calls accepted.
* Offers support groups for victims of domestic violence.
* Offers Court Advocacy:
- Court accompaniment with on-site advocate at family court.
- Help with securing orders of protection.
- Legal representation.
* Emotional and Transitional Support Services.
- Information and counseling and support services.
- For preschool, elementary, middle school, high school and college students, community youth programs, parents and businesses.
* Provides a hotline for Jewish women in domestic violence situations (Sara Line).
* Provides post disaster housing assistance for those affected by COVID-19.
Eligibility: Emergency shelter: Victim of domestic violence and their children (ages birth- 18 years of age or up to 21 if special needs).
Application Process: Call for information: 585-222-SAFE (7233)
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Emergency shelter: No fees to client.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14604
Willow Domestic Violence Center is a 24/7 hotline for those seeking support, emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence and their children. Counseling Center (individual counseling and groups) for non-residential clients. Counseling and court accompaniment to victims of domestic violence seeking orders of protection in the Monroe County Family Court or Domestic Violence Intensive Intervention Court. Prevention Education services for students pre-k through colleges and for area businesses and organizations.
Hours: 24 hours
Please click here