thru: Willow Domestic Violence Center
- Hotlines for victims, concerned family, friends, and the general community in domestic violence situations or know someone who is.
- No maximum number of children that may be brought into the shelter; if number exceeds beds available, other arrangements will be made.
- If no beds available, other arrangements can be made.
- Can provide services for male victims of domestic violence and their children.
- Collect calls accepted.
• Offers support groups for victims of domestic violence.
• Offers Court Advocacy:
- Court accompaniment with on-site advocate at family court.
- Help with securing orders of protection.
- Legal representation.
• Emotional and Transitional Support Services.
- Information and counseling and support services.
- For preschool, elementary, middle school, high school, and college students, community youth programs, parents, and businesses.
• Provides a hotline for Jewish women in domestic violence situations (Sara Line).
Eligibility: Emergency shelter: Survivors of domestic violence and their children (ages birth-18 years of age or up to 21 if special needs).
Application Process: Call, text, or chat online.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Emergency shelter: No fees to client.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Cultural Competency: Cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion training for staff, Staff reflects population served
Languages: Spanish, American Sign Language- Staff provides service in language offered, Language line
This program is offered here:
Willow Domestic Violence Center
Meaghan de Chateauviuex
President & CEO
Crime Victim Accompaniment Services
General Crime Victim Assistance
Spouse/Intimate Partner Abuse Counseling
Post Disaster Housing Assistance