provided by Empire Justice Center
- Education Law
- Employment discrimination
- Foreclosure prevention
- Health care access
- Health care insurance
- Medicaid (for clients outside of the LawNY coverage area)
- Social Security Law & SSI/SSD
- Wage theft
- Victims of crime
- Civil Rights/Discrimination
- Disability Law/ADA Enforcement
Eligibility: Resident of areas served. Meet income guidelines. Special education: Kindergarten-Grade 12.
Application Process: Call for an appointment.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Livingston, Ontario, Seneca, Yates, Wayne Counties.
Languages: Spanish, American Sign Language -
Suite 200, Telesca Center for Justice
Rochester NY 14614