Canandaigua Emergency Squad
thru: Canandaigua Emergency Squad
• Offers trainings in various first aid programs including Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated Defibrillation (AED).
• Provides Heart Saver public courses for adults, children, infants and follows the American Heart Association curriculum.
• Provides blood pressure checks.
• Provides light duty rescue for motor vehicle accidents.
• Offers defensive driving for emergency vehicles.
• Provides medical equipment loans such as:
Eligibility: Resident of area served.
Application Process: Education courses: Call for information. Blood pressure screening: Walk in.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Ambulance: Fee based. Bills submitted to patient's insurance. Medical equipment loan: no fees for service. Courses: fees vary, donations accepted but not required.
Coverage Note: Greater Canandaigua area, including the city of Canandaigua, Hopewell, Gorham, Bristol, South Bristol, Naples, and Bloomfield.
This program is offered here:
Canandaigua NY 14424
Blood pressure screenings.
Medical equipment loan closet: Call for information.