Canandaigua Emergency Squad
provided by Canandaigua Emergency Squad
* Offers trainings in various first aid programs including Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated Defibrillation (AED).
* Provides Heart Saver public courses for adults, children, infants and follows the American Heart Association curriculum.
* Provides blood pressure checks.
* Provides light duty rescue for motor vehicle accidents.
* Offers defensive driving for emergency vehicles.
* Provides medical equipment loans such as:
Eligibility: Reside in the Towns of Canandaigua, City of Canandaigua, Hopewell, Gorham, Bristol, or Bloomfield.
Application Process: Education courses: Call for information. Blood pressure screening: Walk in.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Ambulance: Fee based. Bills submitted to patient's insurance. Medical equipment loan: no fees for service. Courses: fees vary, donations accepted but not required.
Coverage Note: Greater Canandaigua area, including the city of Canandaigua, Hopewell, Gorham, Bristol, and Bloomfield.