Finger Lakes Occupational Health Services/UR Medicine
provided by Finger Lakes Occupational Health Services/University of Rochester/UR Medicine
- Assess potential workplace hazards
- Recommend engineering controls and safe work practices
- Provide ergonomic assessments
- Assist in developing health and safety programs
- Provide worker health and safety training and education
- Community Resource Referrals
- Short-term Individual and Family Counseling
- Social, Psychological and Financial Counseling
- Stress Reduction and Crisis Intervention
Eligibility: Persons injured or illness from workplace. Accepts workers' compensation insurance.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Workers' Compensation Fee Schedule. Covered by Workers' Compensation only if illness is work-related.
Coverage Note: Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, Wyoming and Yates Counties.
Languages: Translation services available. -
Rochester NY 14623