Geneva General Hospital Program
thru: Finger Lakes Health
- Range of diagnostic and treatment programs/services
- Medical therapy, rehabilitation and treatments
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, and child care programs
- Women's Diagnostic Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Renal Dialysis Center
- Lifeline personal emergency button
- Physician referral service
- Adult Day Center with full range of services
- School of Practical Nursing
Eligibility: None for most programs.
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: Varies according to service. Call for information. Medicaid. Medicare. Third party insurance. Sliding scale based on income. Private pay.
Coverage Note: Ontario, Seneca, Wayne and Yates Counties.
Languages: Sign language. Spanish.
This program is offered here:
Geneva NY 14456