provided by Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care
- Animal and insect bites
- Poison ivy, oak and sumac
- Sprains, fractures, broken bones
- Cuts and lacerations
- Abdominal pain
- Ear infections
- Gynecologic and genitourinary problems
- Backaches, back pain
- Minor eye problems
- Nose bleeds
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Sore throats
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
* Provides pre-occupational health screenings including PPD, physicals and drug screenings.
* Provides X-ray services on site.
Application Process: Walk-in.
Required Documentation: ID and insurance card.
Fees: Fees vary depending on the level of service provided. Accepts most major insurance plans.
Coverage Note: Primarily Monroe County. No one is turned away.
This program is offered at multiple sites:
Rochester NY 14626
Henrietta NY 14467
Rochester NY 14622
Rochester NY 14612
Penfield NY 14526
Webster NY 14580
Rochester NY 14621