thru: CP Rochester
- Dental services
- Pediatric rehabilitative services
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy for all ages
- School contract services for pre-schoolers and school aged children
- Early Intervention services
- Preschool for children with and without special needs
- Adult services
- Life skills/day program services
- Assistive technology
- Residential services
- Transitional apartments
- Respite services for adults and children in-home and freestanding
- Individual and family support services
- Site- and community-based respite and habilitation services
- Environmental modifications/home renovations for added accessibility
- Adaptive technology
- Support services, including family reimbursement and transportation (see Project Access info below)
- Clinic Services
- Adaptive equipment assessments
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Behavioral Health Services
- Brokerage Services/Self Direction
- Sports Net Adaptive Sports
- Project Access
- Transportation service for people with physical disabilities who lives with their families and are not being transported to respite program
Eligibility: Must have physical or multiple disabilities for most services. Preschool Special Education: ages 3-5 years. Early Intervention Services: ages birth-3 years. Pediatric Rehabilitative Services: ages birth-21 years. Dental Services: 3 years of age and older. All other programs/services: call for information.
Application Process: Call appropriate program or office.
Required Documentation: Call for more information.
Fees: None for most programs. Respite/SportsNet Services: call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Wayne, Orleans and Wyoming Counties.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14623
Hours vary according to service. Call for information.
Older Adult/Disability Related Supportive Housing
Disability Related Transportation
Participant Directed Financial Management Organizations
Early Intervention for Children With Disabilities/Delays
Developmental Disabilities Day Habilitation Programs
Children's In Home Respite Care