Behavioral Health Clinic
thru: University of Rochester Medical Center
• Offers general psychiatric services that include:
- Adults, children and youth
- Behavioral medicine
- Sleep disorders
- Able to coordinate care with other departments at Strong Memorial Hospital
• Offers mental health evaluations.
• Provides individual, group, family and marriage counseling.
• Offers crisis outpatient services.
• Offers partial hospitalization programs.
Eligibility: Varies according to program.
Application Process: Call specific program for information.
Fees: Sliding scale/Charity Care. Medicaid/Medicare. Third party insurance. Please contact the clinic for more information.
Coverage Note: Cayuga, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca and Wayne Counties.
Languages: Translation provided through hospital services upon request. Call for information.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14642
Call for information for programs, departments and clinics.