Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
provided by Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
- Medical and surgical services.
- Emergency room services.
- Emergency medicine helicopter transport.
- Community mental health unit.
- Inpatient, outpatient and psychiatric emergency services.
- Laboratory services.
- Women's Health Center
- Complete physical exams for women.
- Treatment of gynecological problems.
- Mammograms scheduled.
- Diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pregnancy testing/HIV testing.
- Prenatal care and delivery.
- Family Birthing Unit.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Diagnostic imaging.
- Physician referrals.
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Program (SANE).
- Treatment, by specially trained registered nurses, after sexual assault.
- Sexually transmitted disease testing, including HIV.
- Emergency contraceptives.
- Prophylactic medication available for STDS/HIV.
- Individual care.
- Follow-up care.
- Expert testimony in court proceedings.
Eligibility: Varies according to service. Call for information. Mental health unit: ages 18 and older. Prenatal Care Assistance Program/PCAP: Be pregnant. Meet income guidelines.
Application Process: Call for appointment. Walk-in for emergencies. No Urgent Care just emergency room: call Emergency Room.
Fees: Varies according to service. Call for information. Third party insurance. Medicaid. Medicare. Hill Burton funding available.
Coverage Note: Ontario, Wayne, Seneca and Yates Counties.
Languages: Sign language. Spanish.
Newark NY 14513