Peters Family Life Center Program
thru: Heritage Christian Services
- Physical therapy and Personal training.
- Aquatic therapy and exercise.
- Art therapy, which uses the creative process of art making to improve and enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being of individuals of all ages, abilities, and diagnoses.
- Dance movement therapy, which uses the body and expressive movement as a means to enhance mind-body connection, self awareness, emotional integration and physical expressiveness.
- Music therapy, which uses music to address physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs while improving quality of life.
- Therapeutic fitness classes that are designed to be your next step after rehabilitation or a great pro-active way to maintain your strength, flexibility, and endurance.
Eligibility: Referral required for physical therapy.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Fitness Memberships vary. Class and programming: fees vary. Some classes are free. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Primarily New York State. No one is turned away.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14623