provided by National Kidney Foundation Serving Upstate and Western New York
* Provides public education to increase early detection of kidney disorders.
- Professional education.
- End the Wait: Organ donor education, organ donor cards, living donor education.
* Provides outreach to African-American and Hispanic communities.
* Offers patient services like:
- Peer support group
- A one-to-one support system for pre-dialysis and pre-transplant patients.
- Kidney screenings.
- Renal diet literature.
- Social events.
* Offers local and national grants given for research on kidney disease.
Eligibility: Kidney patients and their families, health care professionals.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Chemung, Livingston, Ontario, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne,Yates, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, and Niagara Counties.
Rochester NY 14607