Children's Institute, Inc.
thru: Children's Institute, Inc.
- Primary Project.
- Detection and prevention of adjustment problems.
- Improves learning and school-related competencies.
- Pathways National Accreditation for Child Care Centers.
- Evaluation for pre-k and child care programs.
- Web based information systems for tracking, conducting assessments and synthesizing information on students' progress.
- Children of Divorce Intervention Program.
- School-based, mutual support for children whose parents have divorced.
- Training Institute in Preventive Services/TIPS.
- Training to providers of services to children and parents.
- Research and evaluation.
- Same Sky Sharing program.
- Serves only professionals in the fields of human services, early care, education and health.
- Stage of Change Program.
- Approach for Parenting and Early Education and Care is a model that addresses personal and organizational change by offering strategies matched to the learner’s stage of "readiness to change."
Eligibility: Serves only professionals in the fields of human services, early care, education and health. Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: New York State.
Cultural Competency: Cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion training for staff
Languages: Spanish- Staff provides service in language offered
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14607