thru: Arc GLOW
- Transportation services coordinated with area providers
• Offers social/recreational programs for senior citizens.
• Provides group oriented activities for life skills development through the day habilitation program.
• Offers supervised group homes, supportive apartments, home care residential living options.
• Provides individual and family support services.
• Provides health related services.
• Provides assistance to individuals and families with obtaining and maintaining Medicaid, applying for and maintaining benefits such as SSI through the service coordination program.
• Provides the KidStart program that offers:
- Early Intervention
- Evaluation Services
- Head Start
Eligibility: Genesee, Livingston, Orleans or Wyoming County resident. Have an intellectual and or developmental disability. Varies according to program. Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Genesee, Livingston, Orleans, and Wyoming Counties
This program is offered here:
Mount Morris NY 14510