provided by Willow Domestic Violence Center
- Hotlines for victims, concerned family, friends and the general community in domestic violence situations or know someone who is.
- No maximum number of children that may be brought into the shelter; if number exceeds beds available, other arrangements will be made.
- If no beds available, other arrangements can be made.
- Can provide services for male victims of domestic violence and his children.
- Collect calls accepted.
* Offers support groups for victims of domestic violence.
* Offers Court Advocacy:
- Court accompaniment with on-site advocate at family court.
- Help with securing orders of protection.
- Legal representation.
* Emotional and Transitional Support Services.
- Information and counseling and support services.
- For preschool, elementary, middle school, high school and college students, community youth programs, parents and businesses.
* Provides a hotline for Jewish women in domestic violence situations (Sara Line).
* Provides post disaster housing assistance for those affected by COVID-19.
Eligibility: Emergency shelter: Victim of domestic violence and their children (ages birth- 18 years of age or up to 21 if special needs).
Application Process: Call for information: 585-222-SAFE (7233)
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Emergency shelter: No fees to client.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Languages: Spanish -