RochesterWorks! Job Seeker Services
thru: RochesterWorks! College Avenue Career Center
• Provides customized career guidance and planning
- Teach how to manage job searches
- Connect to hiring employers and new job openings
- Provide skill assessment and skill development programs
- Refer to community resources and programs
- Connect to training grant information and programs
- Provide access to tools in the resource room
Eligibility: Open to everyone ages 14 years and older.
Application Process: By appointment or walk-in.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Cultural Competency: Cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion training for staff, Staff reflects population served
Languages: Spanish- Staff provides service in language offered, Language line, Materials/literature in language indicated, Website can be translated
This program is offered at multiple sites:
Rochester NY 14609
Rochester NY 14607
Rochester NY 14605
Other times by appointment.