Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership
thru: VA Finger Lakes Healthcare System Canandaigua
- Free tutoring through the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) and Peer Mentoring.
- VA Work-Study opportunities.
- Counseling and ongoing treatment for readjustment, stress, anger, depression, anxiety, and sleep problems.
- Refer and work with the university to request academic accommodations.
- Coping strategies for classroom difficulties -- attention, concentration, restlessness.
- Assist with enrollment and care at VA New York Harbor Healthcare System.
- Obtain help and resources from within the VA and its affiliates including Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) and Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
- Tai Chi and Distress Tolerance Groups
Eligibility: Veterans enrolled in a local college or university.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Western New York State including Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Seneca and Livingston Counties.
This program is offered here:
Canandaigua NY 14424