Dr. George Simmons Counseling and Support Center Program
* Provides outpatient chemical dependency substance abuse treatment programs.
- Relapse prevention aftercare.
- Individual and group therapy.
- Women's and men's issues group therapy.
- Anger management.
- Health and life skills.
- Cultural self-esteem group therapy.
Eligibility: Ages 18 years or older. Monroe County resident. Abusing drugs and/or alcohol and committed to becoming drug free.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Medicaid or Medicaid-eligible only. Evaluation: $100 if client is not covered by Medicaid.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14605