Livingston County Mobile Mental Health Team for Youth
- Immediate intervention, evaluation and stabilization.
- Case consultation with other agency care providers.
- Liaison with health providers.
- Community education.
- Staff development and training.
- Family support.
- Livingston County Counseling and Mental Heath Services serves as a back up for the Mobile Mental Health Team when the team is unavailable.
Eligibility: Livingston County resident. Ages 0-17 years.
Application Process: Primarily through agency, doctor, school or social worker. Direct referral considered from parent(s) only. Child cannot make self-referral.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Livingston County.
This program is offered at this site:
Geneseo NY 14454
New York State Office of Mental Health Rochester Psychiatric Center provides recovery-oriented services in a safe environment for individuals with mental health challenges.
Rochester NY 14620
Hours: Adult Services Unit:
Weekends & Holidays 2:00PM-4:00PM, 6:15PM-8:00PM
Rochester Regional Forensic Unit:
Weekends & Holidays 1:00PM-4:30PM, 6:30PM-8:30PM
Disabled: Wheelchair Accessible
Please click here