Community Services Unit
thru: Monroe County Sheriff's Office
- Presentations and displays.
- FAIR/Fundamentals of Alcohol Intoxication Recognition.
- DARE/Drug Abuse Resistance Education.
- Senior Citizens Police Academy/Clergy Police Academy.
- Maintain personal safety.
- Law enforcement resources available in case of emergency.
- Domestic violence services.
- Crisis support.
- Counseling and referrals.
- Advocacy services.
- Case status and court procedure information.
- Help with obtaining financial reimbursement.
- Support groups.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Languages: Sign language. Spanish.
This program is offered here:
130 South Plymouth Avenue
Rochester NY 14614
Fingerprinting at headquarters: M-TH 10:00AM-1:00PM, 2:00PM-7:00PM. F 10:00AM-12:00PM, 1:00PM-4:00PM.
Jail Inmate Records: M-F 9:00AM-11:00PM. After hours information: transfer call to Central Control.
Jail/Correctional Facility appointment lines: Recording after hours.