Youth Enrichment Services
thru: Seneca County Division of Human Services
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Job Readiness Program
- Advocacy – Youth & Families
- Crisis Counseling Referral
- General Counseling Referral
- Independent Living Program
- Runaway Homeless Youth Program
- Substance Abuse Services Referral
- Summer Rec Program
- Summer Swim Program
Eligibility: Runaway/Homeless Youth Program: ages 12-18 years. Call for information. Swim program: Youth 5 years and older by July 1st. TANF Summer Employment Program: ages 14-20.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Seneca County.
Cultural Competency: Signage and advertising for diverse populations, Cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion training for staff
Languages: - Language line
This program is offered here:
Waterloo NY 13165