thru: Rochester Medical Transportation
• Provides transportation for the disabled.
- Wheelchair, non-emergency, stretcher, assisted ambulatory.
• Offers transportation to medical appointments.
- Hospital drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Wheelchair lift vans.
- Same day service.
- Vans air conditioned.
• Offers social and holiday transportation.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Telephone, fax, e-mail.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Medicaid. Private Pay. Third Party Insurance when applicable.
Coverage Note: Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario, Orleans, Niagara and Wayne Counties.
Languages: Spanish, American Sign Language, Ukrainian, Russian, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Armenian
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14623