Emergency Services & Family Stabilization Program
thru: Southwest Area Neighborhood Association
- Referrals to counseling, treatment programs, and other community services.
- On-site outreach services by other community organizations.
• Offers eviction/rent/mortgage assistance.
• Provides utility gas and electric bill payment assistance.
• Provides assistance with filling out DHS, SSI, SSD applications.
• Provides updated housing list for apartments.
• Offers a clothing closet.
• Provides assistance with transportation, daily bus passes.
• Supplies beds and gently used/refurbished appliances, if repair is not possible.
Eligibility: Call for information. For food referrals, eviction/rent assistance, utility assistance: resident of zip codes 14611, 14608, 14619.
Application Process: Call or walk in.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Zip codes 14611, 14608, 14619. Serves areas within the borders of Brown Street, Plymouth Avenue, Genesee Park Boulevard and Brooks Avenue. Call agency for streets served.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14608
585-436-3090 ext. 9003
585-436-3090 ext. 9004