Eldersource Care Management Services
thru: Lifespan of Greater Rochester
- Triage to all other community services and programs for older adults.
- Care management, short and long term.
- Comprehensive in-home assessment.
- Care plan development, implementation, monitoring, links consumers to many services in the community.
- Transportation access for older adults (TRAC), assists in arranging transportation for older adults.
- Assistance with decisions about housing options.
- Mental health geriatric assessment and guidance.
- Community Care Connections Program.
- Health Homes Program.
Eligibility: Ages 50 years and older.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Case management and in-home assessment: donations Accepted. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Cultural Competency: Signage and advertising for diverse populations, Cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion training for staff, Staff reflects population served
Languages: American Sign Language, Spanish- Staff provides service in language offered, Language line, Materials/literature in language indicated, Website can be translated
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14618