Case Management Program
thru: Deaf Refugee Advocacy, Inc.
- Talking with you and setting goals.
- Money help, like SNAP, rental aid, and Social Security.
- Training for jobs and finding jobs.
- Health care, like Medicaid, and finding doctors.
- Helping with housing, like finding a home and talking to landlords.
- Becoming a US citizen.
- Legal help, like going to court and talking to lawyers.
- Help for feeling better and happier.
- Helping read and understand important papers.
Eligibility: Deaf refugees, asylum-seekers, immigrants, and those from US territories and family members.
Application Process: Drop in, call, or visit website for more information. To guarantee availability, make an appointment.
Required Documentation: All papers relevant to status in this country such as: ID, Social Security number, Visa, etc.
Fees: No fee for services.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Cultural Competency: Staff reflects population served
Languages: American Sign Language- Staff provides service in language offered, Staff provides in-person interpreter, Materials/literature in language indicated
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14604