Health Care for the Homeless
- Treatment of acute and chronic health issues.
- STD and HIV testing.
- TB screening.
- Evaluation, counseling and referrals for mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Diabetic and nutrition education.
- Primary dental services. Referrals for additional services.
- Emergency, transitional and permanent housing assistance.
- Food and clothing assistance.
- DSS benefits/insurance enrollment assistance
- Visits to homeless shelters.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service. If insurance is available, program will submit billing. No one denied care because of inability to pay.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14611
On the bus line.